- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Organisation collects personal personal data that means all forms of information that can be used to identify an individual (name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Ogranisation with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our website
- Provide us with it yourself (e.g. by completing a form)
- Enter into a contract with us
- Get in touch with us directly by e-mail etc.
- Take part in meetings organized by us
How will we use your data?
Secretariat of the Baltic Assembly only collects and processes personal data necessary to perform the functions of the Organisation and facilitate its work.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to protecting your data. We take the appropriate and proper technical and organisational measures to ensure that there is no unauthorised access to the personal data that we hold and that it is not used, destroyed, modified, made public or misused in any other way.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Organisation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- Right of access to your data and to be issued with a copy
- Right to correction or deletion of your data
- Right to demand restrictions on processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to revoke consent
- Right to demand information about transferring of data to countries and organisations outside the EU and EEA
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Secretariat of the Baltic Assembl.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
The personal data controller is the Secretariat of the Baltic Assembly, Reg. No: 90000626076. Address: Citadeles Street 2-616, Riga LV-1010, Latvia. Phone: +371 67225178. Email: email@example.com.